Cabling Designs for Hyperconvergence
Converged and Hyperconverged Networks
When considering the impact converged infrastructure and hyperconvergence are having on cabling, it’s crucial to understand how data center topologies are evolving.
Our white paper, Cabling Designs for Hyperconvergence, discusses:
- The impact of evolving data center topologies
- How spine-and-leaf cabling is replacing traditional three-layer design
- Understanding converged infrastructure and Apache Hadoop clusters
- The growing proliferation of hyperconvergence
- In-cabinet hyperconvergence connectivity using:
- Twinax Direct Attach Copper (DAC) cabling
- Active Optical Cables (AOC)
- Jumpers, harnesses and patch cords
Simply fill out the form below to receive your free white paper from CABLExpress.
FREE White Paper Download