Data Center Cabling Solutions
Flexible and Manageable
Skinny-Trunk® fiber trunks offer the performance, manageability, flexibility, repeatability and time savings you need in a fiber optic cable.
We've reduced the diameter and weight of our fiber optic trunk cables to allow for increased capacity and ease of cable management in your data center infrastructure systems.
You get industry-leading performance guaranteed through generations of hardware upgrades.
Talk to an Expert About Fiber Trunks
- MTP® connector features the industry’s highest-precision thermoplastic ferrule, designed to lower insertion loss allowing connections to be made while meeting or exceeding loss budgets
- Ultra-flexible 2mm MTP® breakout legs ensuring critical airflow paths are not blocked in cabinets
- Trunking diameters are one-third of the competition, reducing congestion in your cabling pathways
- Highly customizable legs, lengths and breakouts
- Trunking options from 4- to 144-fiber count
- Up to 12-to-1 plug-in factor saves valuable install time
- Factory-terminated and tested ensuring performance
- We use high-quality Corning glass in all our Skinny-Trunk fiber trunks
- Backed by a lifetime warranty