Skinny-Trunk® harnesses are the ideal condensed solution to reduce cabling congestion in your data center cabinets.
Our harnesses, Z-Mount® brackets, and H-Series enclosures are designed to save you valuable space and improve cable management issues when utilized as a part of the Skinny-Trunk® Solution.
Skinny-Trunk harnesses offer optimum cable management with pre-engineered staggering to the exact specifications of high-density switch ports.
The round, 2mm fiber cordage on their LC legs allows for maximum routing flexibility while maintaining ultra low dB loss that far exceeds industry dB loss performance standards. Their 6-to-1 plug-in factor with the MTP® connector saves valuable installation time.
Skinny-Trunk® Harnesses Spec Sheet - Download PDF
- Reduces bulk by over 60 percent
- Pre-engineered and customizable staggering provides neat and clean installation into your switches for optimum cable management
- Round fiber cordage on LC legs allows for maximum routing flexibility
- Far exceeds industry dB loss performance standards
- 6-to-1 plug-in factor from MTP® to LC saves valuable install time
- We use high-quality Corning glass in all of our Skinny-Trunk harnesses
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Skinny-Trunk® Harnesses Product Video
Learn about all the benefits of these finely built cable harnesses.