CABLExpress® structured cabling solutions make your data center worth every penny.
Whether you’re responsible for a Tier 1 or a Tier 4 data center, a structured cabling system is easier to manage, looks cleaner and can accommodate future upgrades more effectively than a traditional point-to-point system.
Benefits of a structured cabling system versus point-to-point:
- Improves airflow
- Decreases dB loss
- Simplifies maintenance: easier to add, remove or change connections
- Supports future applications, reducing upgrade costs and install time
- Easier to troubleshoot network issues
- Removes cable bulk; looks cleaner and neater than traditional spaghetti cabling
- Standards-based solution ensures consistent, uniform performance
CABLExpress® Structured Cabling Solutions
We offer the following products for your structured cabling system built to meet or exceed current standards of the industry's quality control organizations - ANSI, EIA, TIA, ISO, IEC, IEEE, BICSI, CSA and more.
Our experts can help you design a structured cabling system to get the most out of your network. Give us a call at 1.800.913.9465 or request a quote to learn more about how your data center will benefit from our structured cabling solutions.
Easy to manage, future-proof solutions:
- Improve airflow
- Decrease dB loss
- Simplify maintenance
- Support future upgrades
- Remove cable bulk
Amazingly straightforward to install, great fiber/copper solution.