High-Density Fiber Enclosures
H-Series enclosures are available in both vertical and horizontal mounting configurations, allowing you to choose port orientation to mirror all major manufacturers' high-density director switches. With port replication, your patch panel and switch ports look identical, minimizing user errors and eliminating mistakes.
Our H-Series enclosures feature a high-density design that can accommodate up to 576 duplex LC ports in one 10U enclosure, while addressing cable management issues that come with high-density designs. They're an integral part of our innovative Skinny-Trunk® Solution.
H-Series Fiber Enclosures Spec Sheet - Download PDF
- Physically replicate any switch configuration
- The 12U H-Series high-density enclosures provide full port replication of 64-, 48- or 32-port Brocade SAN director class switches.
- The 10U H-Series high-density enclosures provide full port replication for Cisco switches.
- Also available in 1U, 4U and 6U options, allowing physical switch emulation for any density.
- Adapter panels and modules allow for easy future upgrades, keeping your structured cabling system intact when hardware upgrades occur.
- Ultra low-loss components allow both flexibility in fiber network design and for more connections while meeting or exceeding loss budget.
- Molded, angled MTP® provides easy removal and insertion.
- Multiple port densities in horizontal and/or vertical footprints.
- Lifetime warranty comes standard with all CABLExpress® brand products.
H-Series Fiber Enclosures Product Video